April 3, 2020
Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Information Sheet: https://home.treasury.gov/system/files/136/PPP%20Borrower%20Information%20Fact%20Sheet.pdf
Small Business Paycheck Protection Program: https://home.treasury.gov/system/files/136/PPP%20–%20Overview.pdf
Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources: https://www.sba.gov/page/coronavirus-covid-19-smal…
April 1, 2020
COVID-19 Response Program now open
The COVID-19 Response Program webinar hosted by the Office of Community and Rural Affairs is available for you to view: The new COVID-19 Response Program page contains:
- a copy of the PowerPoint used during the webinar;
- webinar recording;
- program components and information.
March 30, 2020 – 4:00 p.m.
U.S. Senator Todd Young Releases Coronavirus Assistance Toolkit
INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. – U.S. Senator Todd Young (R-Ind.) today released a comprehensive toolkit to help Hoosiers navigate the resources available in the Senate’s coronavirus emergency relief package that was signed into law yesterday, known as the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES Act).
SBA – US Small Business Administration
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources – New and updated information (March 30, 2020)
March 30, 2020
- Executive Order: 20-08 Stay at Home
- IEDC Resource Page
- Employer Information relating to COVID-19 from IN Department of Workforce Development
- SBOA Memo: Items to Consider when Governing Bodies are Developing Actions/Policies Regarding Coronavirus
- SBA: Timely Deposits and the Claims Process
- Department of Workforce Development’s COVID-19 Information
- Career Connections and Talent Resource Page
- Indiana Grown Resource Page
- Indiana State Board of Animal Health
- OCRA Resource Page
- Statement and General Guidance of the Public Access Counselor Regarding the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Event
- Indiana Department of Health
- Resources For Chambers & Your Businesses
- Resources for the Indiana Tourism Industry
- Restore Your Economy: Resources for Economic Development Planning and Recovery
- How to Work From Home
- What to Watch, Listen to and Cook During Your Coronavirus Self-Quarantine
- Central Indiana COVID-19 Community Economic Relief Fund
- Bankable QuickBridge Loan
- Ice Miller Resources
- Purdue Extension COVID-19 Resource Page
- Council of Development Finance Agencies Resource Center
- Manage Anxiety & Stress
- Checklist for Indiana Local Governments During Covid-19 Emergency
March 27, 2020
Indiana Small Business Development Center (ISBDC.ORG)
The Indiana SBDC Small Business COVID-19 Resource Guide is available for download here.
The Indiana SBDC is here to support you. If you have any questions and would like to speak to an Indiana SBDC business advisor, please visit the Central ISBDC page for contact information.
Indiana Office of Community and Rural Affairs (OCRA)
The Office of Community and Rural Affairs is in on-going communication with Governor Holcomb and Lt. Governor Suzanne Crouch as well as the Indiana State Department of Health. Everyone is closely monitoring and receiving real-time information on this rapidly evolving situation. For immediate and up-to-date information on Coronavirus in Indiana, please visit in.gov/coronavirus. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has issues guidelines on how to stay safe and what to do if you’re sick, visit cdc.gov.
For business-related questions about COVID-19:
- For general resources and assistance, visit Indiana Economic Development Corporation’s (IEDC) COVID-19 Resources webpage
- For business and industry with questions about essential business operations, call the Critical Industries Hotline 9 a.m.-6 p.m. at 877-820-0890 or email email@example.com
Please Note: This hotline is ONLY for business and industry. Employees should direct any questions they may have about essential business to their employers.
- Sign up to receive business-related COVID-19 news updates
- If your business can help contribute supplies, please reach out to IEDC at firstname.lastname@example.org to let them know.
March 25, 2020
RE: Updates from HEDC and our partners.
Hancock Economic Development Council (HEDC) is committed to being available to serve you in whatever way we can during this trying time for our community and our world. We know that our local retail and restaurant establishments have suffered dramatic declines in sales and our manufacturing sector employers are virtually shut down as we all attempt to comply with Governor Holcomb’s executive order to Stay At Home. While we at HEDC are likewise abiding by our state and local leaderships’ directives to stay at home, we are still working diligently to fulfill HEDC’s mission to be both an advocate and a resource for the growth and stability of our local economy.
Indiana Economic Development Corporation (IEDC):
IEDC offers critical industries hotline to field industry questions about Governor Eric J. Holcomb’s Executive Order 20-08, which provides for essential and non-essential business operations, infrastructure and government functions while the state observes a stay-at-home order from March 25-April 7.
- The Critical Industries Hotline will be open Tuesday, March 24 at 9:00 am to help guide businesses and industries with the executive order.
- This center, reachable by calling 877-820-0890 or by emailing email@example.com, is for business and industry questions only.
IEDC—COVID-19 Updates & Resources https://www.iedc.in.gov/response
Indiana Department of Workforce Development: DWD will host two live webinars for Hoosiers impacted by the COVID-19 crisis. The 30-minute live programs will be held at 10:30 a.m. on Tuesday, March 24, and at 3 p.m. on Wednesday, March 25. Register HERE. Once recorded, the program will then be posted HERE.
Gener8tor Emergency Response webinar series: register by 3/25 for a free one-week series of daily lunchtime programs designed to identify, understand, and help small businesses secure resources to withstand the current crisis. Registration HERE.
SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loans: with COVID-19 impacting the operation of Hoosier businesses, Gov. Holcomb recently announced small businesses are eligible for financial assistance under a disaster designation by the U.S. Small Business Administration. To apply for loans or receive more information about the Economic Injury Disaster Loan program, visit SBA.gov/disaster.
Employment Resources from WorkOne Region 5
- Employers and individuals can both find guidelines on how to navigate unemployment here: https://www.in.gov/dwd/3474.htm
- Initial trends and responses: Indiana unemployment filings have risen. The Governor signed an Executive Order(https://www.in.gov/gov/2384.htm) providing the Department of Workforce Development with broad authority to cover people out of work due to COVID-19 to ease the resulting pressure that may be put on an employer’s unemployment experience account, and to process claims faster.
- Upcoming webinar include Indiana Unemployment Insurance Basics: https://register.gotowebinar.com/rt/7739395683332749323
What Impacted Hoosier Workers Need to Know – March 25 3 PM EDT.
- Support for job seekersincludes the Indiana Career Ready website: https://www.indianacareerready.com/